Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Watermelon Feta Blueberry Salad


This salad is so simple that you can pretty much just read the title and know what you need to do to put it together.  It's very light and absolutely reeks of warm summer days. With the red watermelon, blue blueberries, and white feta you could definitely whip this salad up for a patriotic get-together such as 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day. And that's just what I did for our Stoops family Labor Day gathering.

Watermelon Feta Blueberry Salad
Recipe from Runninginaskirt.com

Ingredients
1/2 seedless watermelon, cubed (about 8-10 cups)
1 cup blueberries
1/4 cup crumbled feta
2 Tablespoons mint leaves, chopped

Dressing Ingredients
I lime juiced
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons honey
1/4 teaspoon sea salt

Directions:
Combine the fruits, mint, and cheese in a bowl. (See what I mean - how easy is this?)

Dressing Instructions:
Combine lime juice, olive oil, honey and sea salt. (Seeing a pattern here?). Pour over the salad ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment